"Year's end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on, with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us."
New Year's Resolutions for 2019
"Even though the future seems far away, it is actually beginning right now."
YEAR OF 2019
"Let go of yesterday. Let today be a new beginning and be the best that you can, and you'll get to where God wants you to be."
Geib's 2019 New Year's Resolutions!
What should I do? Where to go?
How to live?
Compete against better tennis players, and lose to them.
But get better yourself in the process, and learn what it takes to win at that level.
Jula workouts: she is growing up, so help her take it to the next level.
HIIT, spin classes; and "Boogey Nights" 5km runs with Mary J. and her daughter.
Do a ride-along with VPD.
Ask those handful of questions only they can answer; regular practice and Florida license.
Assimilate the new chromebook into the smartphone, tablet, chromebook, and desktop computer lineup, from light to heavy computing needs. Buy an external monitor?
Make a will.
Just do it finally.
Here is the reading lineup at this time:
- "The Stranger Beside Me: The Shocking True Story of Serial Killer Ted Bundy," by Ann Rule
- "The Fractured Republic: Renewing America's Social Contract in the Age of Individualism," by Yuva Levin
- "Coming Apart: The State of White America, 1960-2010," by Charles Murray
- "Sex Money Murder: A Story of Crack, Blood, and Betrayal," by Jonathan Green
- "Lincoln in the Bardo," by George Saunders
Watch the following movies --
- The Mule
- A Private War
- The Rider
- Green Book
- The Captain
- Free Solo
- First Man
- They Shall Not Grow Old
- The Death of Stalin
- First Reformed
- A Star is Born
- At Eternity's Gate
PAST YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS:
to About the Author